About Sunset Haven
Onalaska, Texas, United States
This beautiful 1600 SF waterfront condominium boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The living room and the primary bedroom look out over the lake to provide impressive sunset views. The covered balcony, perfect for morning coffee and tea, or afternoon cocktails, overlooks a secluded beach area.
- Boat parking area.
- Boat slip available for your use at no charge.
- Private community boat launch.
- Swimming pool that includes small 6″ baby pool.
- Fishing pier & cleaning station.
This calm, peaceful, space welcomes our guests with the lovingly appointed arrangements and furnishings that sit against a backsplash of colors in pale greens and blues. The sound of the waves crashing while sitting in front of the fireplace lulls you into an instant feeling of peace.
For your viewing pleasure and indoor entertainment, choose from over 3,000 stations, including the movie channels and kids channels.
Other things to note
- In the navy bedroom, the TV is mounted inside the closet.
- The dining table is set up as a bar but will open up and rest on the support brackets that are hidden on the sides of the table to give you seating for 6. Play games and enjoy!
- We do require that you have previous positive feedback from other weekend rentals in order to be approved to stay with us.
- We have a maximum occupancy of 6 people and we do not host parties or events.
Thank you for booking with us!
P.S. If Sunset Haven is reserved on the dates of your choice, we invite you to check the availability of Heron Harbor, a condo in the same complex.
Where will you sleep?
Bedroom 1 – 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2 – 1 King Bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 Double Beds